ROTARY YOUTH LEADERSHIP AWARDS (RYLA)
Number of Participants in one team: – Minimum 1 // Maximum 4
No Registration Fee.
TITLE SPONSOR: Rotary Club of Pune, Sinhagad Road
Rohit Patil- 8239589239
Jeet Badki- 9421026260
Email id: [email protected]
ROTARY YOUTH LEADERSHIP AWARD is a felicitation organized by Dr. Vishwanath Karad MIT World Peace University School of Civil Engineering in collaboration with Rotary Club of Pune, Sinhagad Road. RYLA is an event conducted in order to bring forth the inert qualities of individuals through various means and motivate them to develop some important personal skills
which would prove to be very important in their future.
The world is forced to its knees in 2021 due to the pandemic where we lost collectively a lot of things including ART. This year’s event RYLA would be tapping into various art-forms through a particular theme- Benefits to humanity from the synthesis of Science, Religion and Spirituality. Through RYLA we aspire to bring forward a wave of optimism.
The event would be conducted in the given below:
● Round 1: Submissions of entries through an online portal.
● Round 2: Shortlisting of entries via judges.
● Round 3: Express to Victory!
The Team or The Individual participant can choose from the formats below: –
-Minimum A3 size pencil sketch or Digital Sketch.
-Minimum A3 size water/color pencil/pastel/crayon painting.
-Minimum A3 size Rangoli Art.
-Minimum A3 size flower decoration Art.
-Minimum A3 size of weaving/knitting or textile related art.
-Minimum A3 size cloth painting or glass painting.
-Any art form based from waste.
-A 3D physical prototype art relevant to the theme.
The participants have the creative freedom to choose combination of multiple art-forms as well.
ROUND 1: Submissions of entries through online portal.
For the first round, the registered members will send their respective entries which include the actual ART-FORM and a VIDEO SNIPPET (time: – 3 minutes maximum) of them making the art form. The art-forms should be based on the theme which is Benefits to humanity from the synthesis of Science, Religion and Spirituality. The candidates should make sure their art-form is authentic, credible and relevant to the theme to excel in this round.
Selected candidates will proceed for Round 2.
ROUND 2: Shortlisting of entries
Participants will then be shortlisted with respect to criterion set forth by judges. Which include
following core attributes.
– RESONANCE OF THE ARTFORM WITH THE THEME
– CLARITY OF PURPOSE
For selected participants who will enter the final round of RYLA 2021, They need to submit a
50-100-word reflection on
1. What this art-form meant for them?
2. What was going through their mind while preparation of the art-form?
3. Why did they opt for a certain aspect of the theme?
For this event, participants aren’t expected to pay any fees. Your enthusiasm and active participation is expected.
IMPORTANT Terms and Conditions: –
1. Candidates need to submit their entries before the due deadline. No late entries will be entertained.
2. Candidates need to ensure the authenticity of their submission. If any form of plagiarism is observed the entry will be discarded.
3. No form locked pdf’s or encrypted files will be accepted for the event.
4. Candidates need to ensure clarity of the entire submission (Video and PDF) for judging.
5. Judge’s decision will be final and no form of cross verification will be entertained.
This document is liable to minor changes. Participants will be notified for the same