Number of Participants in one team: 1
Registration Fees: Rs 100/- per participant
Prof. Ganesh Ingle
Saurabh Khinvasara- 8459556532
Email-id: [email protected]
TECHNOQUIZ is an opportunity to learn, explore and showcase your skills and competence in civil engineering; be a part of this fantastic quiz series. The competition will be having quizzes consisting of logical and aptitude questions in the significant domain of civil engineering.
Note: Special prizes for diploma students.
The event would be conducted in the following phases:
PHASE 1: Screening
Online based MCQs consisting of 50 questions. It will take place on 28th of April
Aptitude– Quant, Logical Ability, Data Interpretation (15 Questions)
Technical– Basic Questions related to Civil Engineering (35 Questions)
PHASE 2: Final
- Final phase includes 3 rounds.
- For every round each participant will be allotted a fixed or variable number of questions depending on the round’s rules.
- A Bonus Round will be introduced at the time of quiz, which will help low scoring participants. Bonus Round will be conducted anywhere between the 3 rounds, which will be declared on the spot and will include eliminations.
- At the end of all rounds the highest scorer will be considered as the winner.
The description of the three rounds is mentioned below :-
ROUND 1: Preliminary Round
Every individual participant will be given 4 questions.
ROUND 2: Rapid fire round
5 questions for each participant which will cover technical questions that have to be answered.
ROUND 3: Buzzer round
Minimum of 15 questions will be asked.
In case of a tie, the number of questions can be extended.
Important Terms and Conditions:
- Ensuring a proper internet connection is the responsibility of the participant.
- No extension of time will be given for any round.
- No retests will be taken.
- During the Final Phase it is mandatory for all the participants to keep their video on.
- The decision of Judges is final and cannot be disputed.
- Camera and Mic of the participants must be on at all times
This document is liable to minor changes. Participants will be notified for the same.
Keep checking official website of NIRMITEE 2021: https://www.mitwpunirmitee.com/