PITCH HUNT AND PROJECT EXHIBITION
Number of Participants in one team: – Minimum 1 // Maximum 4
1 participant (Single entry) – Rs. 100
2 and above participants (Group entry) – Rs. 200
Prof Vikita Bora
Prof Ankita Thora
Prof S.N. Shinde
Aaditya Shastrakar- 9359045951
Raie Dharkar- 83299 20991
Email id – [email protected]
PITCH HUNT is a platform to put your entrepreneurial skills to test! Think you can create a
product that can benefit society and create value, then this is your path. Start from zero and build
up a product/service/idea and get a chance to win attractive prizes.
This year we are going to welcome the diploma final year students and final year B.tech/B.E
students to present their project.
Note: Special prizes for diploma students.
The event would be conducted in the given below:
Round 1: Submissions of entries through an online portal.
- Round 2: Shortlisting of entries via judges.
- Round 3: Express to Victory!
The Team or The Individual participant can choose from the formats below: –
- CREATE A VIDEO SNIPPET ELABORATING THE ABSTRACT OF YOUR PRODUCT/SERVICE/IDEA.
- PROVIDE A DETAILED THESIS OF YOUR SUBMISSION IN A DOCUMENT FORMAT.
- FOR THE FINAL SELECTED CANDIDATES FOR THE FINAL ROUND YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE WITH A DETAILED VIDEO OF 7 MINUTES OF WHY YOUR PRODUCT SHOULD RECEIVE INVESTMENT.
ROUND 1: Submissions of entries through online portal.
For the first round, the registered members will send their respective entries which include the actual VIDEO SNIPPET (time: -6 minutes maximum). The VIDEO should be based on the theme which is Benefits to humanity from the synthesis of Science, Civil Engineering and Entrepreneurship. The candidates should submit the video and pdf of their project or product by 26th April 2021. The candidates should make sure their submission is authentic, credible and relevant to the theme to excel in this round.
Selected candidates will proceed for Round 2.
ROUND 2: Shortlisting of entries
Participants will then be shortlisted with respect to criterion set forth by judges. Which include following core attributes.
– RESONANCE OF THE ARTFORM WITH THE THEME
– CLARITY OF PURPOSE
For selected participants who will enter the final round, they need to submit a 7-minute reflection on: –
- What did this product mean to them?
- What was going through their mind while preparation of the idea?
- Why did they opt for a certain aspect of the theme?
IMPORTANT Term and Conditions: –
- Candidates need to submit their entries by 26th April 2021, no late entries will be entertained.
- Candidates need to ensure the authenticity of their submission. If any form of plagiarism is observed the entry will be discarded.
- No form locked pdfs or encrypted files will be accepted for the event.
- Candidates need to ensure clarity of the entire submission (Video and PDF) for judging.
- Judge’s decision will be final, and no form of cross verification will be entertained.
This document is liable to minor changes. Participants will be notified for the same.
Keep checking official website of NIRMITEE 2021: https://www.mitwpunirmitee.com/
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 14
- Assessments Yes